Pearlie's FotoPage

By: Pearlie Schmeckpeper

[Recommend this Fotopage] | [Share this Fotopage]
View complete fotopage

Wednesday, 30-Oct-2013 18:39 Email | Share | Bookmark
Are You Invested? Hope You Have Some Media And Entertainment Sto

Consumers will have the access to post and repost select 3D content. The prospects of adding content to the fan page will open a new ad base revenue through social media. Advertisers will receive premium banner space and video embeds within the content. This opens a new door for income kim kardashian video ray kim kardashian kris humphries j</a> and potential profits. Facebook offers a one-click share button, which could take any video we offer viral to other friend connections or post over a friends timeline or direct message. The one click share allows the growth of impression over timelines and iPoint has the technology, which would allow the VOD and LIVE video to play unimpeded. <br>Source:

SUPPLEMENTAL INFORMATION RECONCILIATION OF NET INCOME/(LOSS) TO PROPERTY EBITDA (UNAUDITED) Property EBITDA is presented as a supplemental measure of the Company's performance. Property EBITDA is defined as revenues less property operating expenses and is comprised of net income before (i) interest expense, net of interest capitalized and interest income, (ii) provision for income taxes, (iii) depreciation and amortization, (iv) corporate expenses, and (v) certain items that we do not consider indicative of our ongoing operating performance at an operating property level. In evaluating Property EBITDA you should be aware that, in the future, we may incur expenses that are the same or similar to some of the adjustments in this presentation. The presentation of Property EBITDA should not be construed as an inference that future results will be unaffected by unusual or unexpected items. Property EBITDA is a non-GAAP financial measure commonly used in our industry and should not be construed as an alternative to net income as an indicator of operating performance or as an alternative to cash flow provided by operating activities as a measure of liquidity (as determined in accordance with GAAP). Property EBITDA may not be comparable to similarly titled measures reported by other companies within the industry. <br>Source:

So at a minimum, CZR will own 57% of Caesars' acquisition. It's just a matter of who owns the other 43%. Eric Hession Yes. This is just like any other shareholder indicating their interest to own stock. It's just they're such a large shareholder and they kim kardashian dress indicated that to us that we thought we'd disclose it. David Farber Great, okay. <br>Source:

Biz Send this story to a friend Email address of friend (insert comma between multiple addresses): Your email address: Oct 30, 2013, 9:58am PDT Are you invested? Hope you have some media and entertainment stock Email | Twitter If you have your money invested in media stocks, you may have come out ahead in the game in 2013. According to a new study out from Ernst & Young , media and entertainment stocks are expected to outperform other major stock market categories. The report looked at 10 major sectors of the industry, and each are expected to experience a profit margin of 26 percent or better, marginally better than the 24 percent profit margin of the S&P 500 Index. So who are the winners in the category? Surprisingly, the much-maligned cable companies are likely to be the most profitable. <br>Source:

Caesars Entertainment Loss Widens on Atlantic City

in Santa Monica will look after makeover. (CoStar Group Inc. / October 28, 2013) Also By Roger Vincent October 29, 2013, 7:30 a.m. Film and television production firm Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc. has agreed to lease a former Santa Monica warehouse that is being converted to office space by landlord Hudson Pacific Properties Inc. Hudson Pacific, which specializes in developing and operating entertainment-related properties including Hollywood movie studios, bought the 63,376-square-foot warehouse at 3401 Exposition Blvd. five months ago, Chief Executive Victor J. <br>Source:,0,5883455.story

Results in other markets outside Nevada also trailed a year earlier, the company said. Caesars sold part of its holding in a Uruguay casino, which also contributed to a 7.1 percent drop in total casino revenue. Caesars was expected to lose $1.28 a share, the average of seven analysts estimates compiled by Bloomberg. Third-quarter revenue fell 0.7 percent to $2.18 billion, missing the $2.24 billion average estimate of analysts. The company said it sold its Claridge Hotel Tower in Atlantic City to TJM Properties Inc., a hotel operator in Clearwater, Florida . Terms werent disclosed. <br>Source:

View complete fotopage

© Pidgin Technologies Ltd. 2016